Apple Watch Series 7, the iPhone maker’s latest wristwatch, is now available in Nepal at a discounted price. The Apple Watch Series 7 has a larger display and a more robust casing. So, here we will be looking at the Apple Watch Series 7’s specifications, features, pricing, and availability in Nepal.
Apple Watch Series 7 Overview
Display and Design
The display was redesigned, with the borders reduced by 40%, allowing for a larger screen area than the Series 6 and Series 3 models. Meanwhile, the screen has been extended to the device’s edge, resulting in bezels only 1.7 mm broad. In addition, the panel is 70% brighter.
Moving on to design, Scratch and crack resistance come boosted with the new glass cover. It comes in two casing sizes: 41mm and 45mm, and has an Always-On Retina display. It includes an aluminum body and strengthened glasses, and the case is dust-resistant to IP6X standards. It is also WR50 rated in terms of water resistance. It comes in four different color options: black, blue, gold, and green.
- The UI has been modified to have larger icons, and users will be able to see 50% more text on the Watch Series 7’s screen for more details on notifications.
- Furthermore, QuickPath, a revolutionary QWERTY keyboard, allows you to tap or glide from letter to letter. Moreover, it predicts the word you’re typing using machine learning.
- The extraordinary sensor and app in Apple Watch Series 7 allow you to collect on-demand blood oxygen readings as well as background readings day and night.
- The Apple Watch Series 7 can generate an ECG that looks like a single-lead electrocardiogram. It’s a significant breakthrough for a wearable device that can supply doctors with vital information also provide you with peace of mind.
- The watch employs complex algorithms to evaluate GPS, heart rate, accelerometer, and gyroscope data to determine when users start and end riding.
Rest of the specs
The Apple Watch Series 7 comes with a rechargeable battery that can last for 18 hours on a single charge.
In addition, it charges 33 percent faster than its predecessor through USB Type-C and takes 45 minutes to charge from 0% to 80%.
It also includes more workouts, such as Tai Chi and Pilates, improved sleep respiratory rate tracking.
Furthermore, the watch is equipped with an Apple S7 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 32GB of storage.
Apple Watch Series 7 Specifications
|Display||Retina LTPO OLED panel, 1000 nits (max), Always-on|
|Design||Glass front, Aluminum frame|
|Glass Protection||Iox-X strengthened glass|
|OS||Apple watchOS 8|
|Battery||18 hours, 85% charge in 45 minutes|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC|
|Sensor||Built-in Compass, Barometer Altimeter, SpO2 Sensor, Second-Gen Optical Heart Sensor, Electrical Heart Sensor, Accelerometer|
|Color||Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Green, Red|
Price and Availability
The Apple Watch Series 7 sells starts for more than Rs. 75,000 In Nepal. The 45mm, on the other hand, costs Rs. 79,990 but is now available for as little as Rs. 57,999. Likewise, the 45mm version costs Rs. 84,990 but is now in for Rs. 59,999 as part of a Valentine’s Offer. Meanwhile, Hukut Store offers Apple Watch Series 7 at the above pricing as a valentine offer.
|Apple Watch Series 7||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|41mm||Rs. 57,999||Hukut Store|
|45mm||Rs. 59,999||Hukut store|