On Tuesday, Google launched Android 12 (Go edition), a new, pared-down version of Android 12. Meanwhile, Android 12 (Go edition) is a follow-up to Android 11 (Go edition). Additionally, it is deliberate for low-cost phones with basic hardware. Moreover, the new version of Android software in the Go edition series is faster, quick-witted, and privacy-friendly. Here, we will be looking in more detail about it.
Android 12 (Go edition) Roundup:
According to reports, phones running Android 12 (Go edition) will launch apps 30% faster than prior Go edition versions. That saves your time when the screen goes blank or the UI freezes. Moreover, Google has included the Splash Screen API, which allows users to view a beautiful animation on the screen instead of nothing while the app loads.
What more it has to offer?
- In addition to performance tweaks, Android12 Go Edition is all about privacy enhancements.
- A new feature allows the operating system to conserve battery life and storage by hibernating apps even if you don’t use them frequently.
- You will be able to translate that content into your preferred language.
- The regular version of Android has Nearby Share as the most effective tool that lets Android phone users share apps.
- In terms of privacy Google’s, new Go edition software includes a Privacy Dashboard that shows which apps have accessed which sensitive data, such as location, microphone sound, and camera content, among other things.
- Users will be able to turn their approximate location on or off for when an app wants the location data.
- The Files Go apps will let you recover files within 30 days of deleting them.
Google has stated that Android 12 (Go edition) phones will be available in 2022, but no specific dates have been fixed.
For more information you can refer these website. Also do follow us on our social media and subscribe our website notification for daily news updates.