Smartphones come in a wide range of price points. Whether you’re looking for something in the budget, mid-range, or flagship segments, the possibilities are endless. Having been said that, there are plenty of excellent choices in mid-range category in Nepal. You can now easily obtain an AMOLED display or an IPS panel in the Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000 price range. Similarly, you can select from some of the best mid-range smartphones and take home one of the best budget smartphones under Rs. 25,000. Let’s look at the best smartphones under Rs 25,000 in Nepal.
- Best Smartphones under Rs. 25,000
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime
- Samsung Galaxy F22
- Samsung Galaxy M32
- Poco M3 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- Final thoughts
Best Smartphones under Rs. 25,000
|Best Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000 in Nepal||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime||Rs. 20,999 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 23,999 (6GB/128GB)|
|Samsung Galaxy F22||Rs. 20,499 (4GB/64GB) | Rs 23,999 (6GB/128GB)|
|Samsung Galaxy M32||Rs. 24,999(4/64GB)|
Poco M3 Pro 5G
|Rs. 23,999 ((4/64GB))|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10||Rs. 21,999 (4GB/64GB)|
Rs. 22,999 (4GB/128GB
Rs. 24,999 (6GB/128GB)
- The Redmi 10 Prime has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD with a punch-hole cut out in the center for housing selfie cameras.
- The MediaTek Helio G88 chipset in the Redmi 10 Prime is an octa-core CPU based on 12 nm technology with a clock speed of up to 2GHz.Meanwhile, the GPU on this SoC is the Arm Mali-G52.
- Likewise, this gadget comes with 128GB of internal storage can be broadened to 512GB with a microSD card.
- Moving onto optics, it comes with a Quad Rear Camera. Moreover, a 50 MP primary sensor accompanied by an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 120° FOV, a 2 MP depth sensor, and a 2 MP macro sensor in the rear camera. Meanwhile, you can see Portrait, Pro Mode, Night Mode, Google Lens, beautify, and many more functions. Likewise, a single 8MP Selfie Camera is within the punch-hole on the front.
- It has a large 6000mAh battery with 18W rapid charging and 9W reverse charging capabilities.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Specifications:
|Display||6.5 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display,|
|Resolution||2400 x 1080 pixels,|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G88 chipset; 12 nm mobile platform|
|Memory||4/6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB; expandable up to 512GB Via Dedicated microSD card slot|
|Software & UI||MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11|
|Rear Camera||Quad Camera Setup 50 MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF\8 MP Ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 120°|
|Front Camera||8 MP In-Display Selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 μm|
|Security||Fingerprint scanner (Side-mounted)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, FM radio, stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.|
|Sensors||Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, IR blaster|
|Battery||6,000mAh battery with 18 W fast charging support, Reverse charging 9W.|
|Price in Nepal||Rs. 20,999 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 23,999 (6GB/128GB)|
- It features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED HD+ Infinity-U display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a refresh rate of 90 frames per second. Meanwhile, it also has a 20:9 aspect ratio protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
- Moving on to performance, the Samsung Galaxy F22 comes with a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. It is based on 12 nm processing technology and has two Cortex-A75 cores with a clock speed of 2.0 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores with a frequency of up to 1.8 GHz.
- As per optics, there are four cameras on the back of the device.
- The Samsung Galaxy F22 has a quad-camera configuration on the back. Meanwhile, you can see a 48MP primary sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. Furthermore, it comes with an 8MP ultrawide lens and 2MP macro and depth cameras. It includes a 13MP selfie camera on the front. Additionally, the phone comes with a large 6000mAh battery that supports 15W rapid charging.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specifications:
|Display||6.4” Super AMOLED panel|
|Resolution||1600 x 720 Pixels, 20:9 ratio|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G80; 12nm Technology Based|
|Memory||4GB/6GB LPDDR4x\64GB/128GB; expandable up to 1TB via dedicated MicroSD card slot|
|OS & UI||Android 11, OneUI Core 3.1|
|Rear Camera||Quad Cameras Primary: 48MP with f/1.8, PDAF, OIS Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2, 0.12µm Macro: 2MP with f/2.4 Depth: 2MP with f/2.4|
|Front Camera||13MP with f/2.2|
|Security||Fingerprint (Side-Mounted) & Face Unlock (Software-Based)|
|Connectivity||4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Type-C 2.0 port|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Gyro, Geo Magnetic Sensor, Virtual Lightning Sensor, Virtual Proximity, as well as Compass|
|Battery||6000mAh with 15W|
|Price in Nepal||NPR 20,499 (4/64GB) | NPR 23,999 (6/128GB)|
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 also comes under top phones under NPR 25000 in Nepal.
- It also has a bright 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- As per performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G80 processor. It has 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of expandable storage.
- In terms of optics, it sports a quad-camera system on the rear. Meanwhile, the primary sensor is 64 megapixels, an 8MP ultrawide lens with a 123-degree field of view is also there. Similarly, a pair of 2MP macro and depth cameras round out the package.
- Furthermore, the Galaxy M32 has a 6000mAh battery. Moreover, you can get up to two days of battery life even with the 90Hz mode set on. So, if you’re looking for a reliable everyday phone, this is an exciting option.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specifications:
|Display||6.4-inch AMOLED screen, FHD+, 90Hz refresh rate|
|Resolution||FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 ratio|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm Mobile Platform)|
|Memory||4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB eMMC 5.1 storage (expandable)|
|Software & UI||One UI Core 3.1 on top of Android 11|
|Rear Camera||Quad (64MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)|
|Front Camera||20MP lens (notch)|
|Security||Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)|
|Connectivity||Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, RGB Light, Virtual Proximity|
|Battery||6000mAh with 25W fast charging|
|Price in Nepal||Rs. 24,999 (4/64GB)|
- The Poco M3 Pro 5G also comes among the best mobile phones under $25,000 in Nepal.
- Upfront, the M3 Pro has a 6.5-inch FHD display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Moving on, a 7nm-process Dimensity 700 5G CPU powers the phone. Moreover, it comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It runs Android 11 with MIUI 11 layered on top.
- In terms of optics, it has a punch hole for an 8MP selfie camera and, on the back, it has a triple camera system. Moreover, the setup consists of a 48MP primary sensor and two 2MP macro and depth sensors.
- Fueling the phone is a 5000mAh battery that enables 18W charging. On the side, there’s a fingerprint sensor, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a solitary speaker.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Specifications:
|Display||6.5-inch 90Hz IPS LCD screen, FHD+, Gorilla Glass 3|
|Resolution||2400 x 1080 Pixels|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)|
|Memory||4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable)|
|Software & UI||MIUI 12 on top of Android 10|
|Rear Camera||Triple (48MP primary, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)|
|Front Camera||8MP lens (punch-hole)|
|Security||Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)|
|Connectivity||Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 5G|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, IR Blaster|
|Battery||5000mAh with 18W fast charging|
|Price in Nepal||Rs. 23,999 (6/128GB)|
- The Xiaomi Redmi 10 has a 6.43″ FHD screen, + IPS LCD with a punch-hole cutout in the center for selfie cameras. Moreover, the Redmi Note 10 series includes a bright AMOLED display.
- Moving on, the Snapdragon 678 processor, which pares with 4/6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64/128GB of UFS 2.2 storage, boosts the phone’s performance.
- It has a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP depth camera, and a 2MP macro camera.
- Moreover, the Redmi Note 10 sports a large 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that will easily last you all day.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Specifications:
|Display||6.43-inch Super AMOLED screen, FHD+, Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 (11nm Mobile Platform)|
|Memory||4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)|
|Software & UI||MIUI 12 on top of Android 11|
|Rear Camera||Quad (48MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)|
|Front Camera||13MP lens (punch-hole)|
|Security||Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)|
|Connectivity||Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / BDS, USB Type-C|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Gyro, 360 Ambient Light|
|Battery||5000mAh with 33W fast charging|
|Price in Nepal||Rs. 24,999 (6/128GB)|
These are Nepal’s Best Smartphones under Rs. 25,000. Every smartphone in this category has a good display, camera configuration, battery life, and overall performance.
Meanwhile, the word “best phone” has a distinct connotation for each person. As a result, it all depends on how we use our phones and what we do most of the time.
The Galaxy M32 has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of Full HD+. It has a refresh rate of 90Hz, making it the notable display smartphone in its price category.
The Galaxy M32’s ultimate selling point has to be its enormous 6000mAh battery. You can get up to two days of battery life even with the 90Hz mode set on. We think it’s a good deal if it’s under Rs. 25,000.