Coolpad a Chinese smartphone manufacturer has launched it’s Cool 1 successor Coolpad Cool 2 in China. The company has not yet revealed its price or availability and we are not sure if the phone will launch in Nepal or not.
The phone comes with metal uni-body design which has 2.5D curved glass with the screen size of the 5.7inch display and a resolution of 1440 * 720 pixels with 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone comes with 64Bit MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor with 4GB of RAM and for graphics performance, it is packed with Mali-T860MP2. For the storage purposes, the phone has 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded via Micro-SD card.
Taking about Cool 2 camera, it comes with a dual rear camera with 13 megapixels primary and a VGA 0.3-megapixel secondary sensor, for the selfies and video calling purposes the have is equipped with an 8MP sensor at the front.
Coolpad Cool 2 is powered by 3200 mAh non-removable battery which a company claims to give a day of battery backup under normal uses. To make the phone more secure, the phone is equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the back and face unlock features. On connectivity department, the phone offers 4G with VoLTE, dual-band WIFI (802.11 2.4GHz and 5GHz band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and micro USB. The handset measures 154.7 x 73.3 x 9.0 mm and weighs 170g.
Key Features of Coolpad Cool 2
- Display: 5.7 inches of Display with a 1440*720 pixel resolution
- CPU: 64Bit MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard memory
- Rear Camera: 13MP and 0.3MP Rear Camera
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and micro USB
- Battery: 3200 mAh battery
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock Feature