Coolpad has launched a new selfie centric phone named Cool M7 in China. The phone is priced at CNY 2699 ($407) and is avalable to pre-order at JD.com
Coolpad Cool M7 features 13MP of front facing camera with f/2.2, autofocus, and 12MP of rear camera with f/1.8, autofocus and LED flash. This phone runs on Android v7.1.1 (Nougat).
|Coolpad Cool M7|
Coolpad Cool M7 comes with 5.5 inches of IPS Display with 1920 * 1080 pixel resolution. This phone is powered by 2.0 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 625 CPU with Adreno 506 GPU. The phone comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard memory. The phone is backed up with a 3200 mAh non-removable battery.
The design of this phone is heavily inspired from the iPhone 7 and the home button also features a fingerprint sensor and camera placement is exactly the same.
Key Features of Coolpad Cool M7
- 5.5 inches of IPS Full HD Display
- Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0 GHz processor and Adreno 506 GPU
- 13MP of front facing camera and 12MP of rear camera
- 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard memory
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android v7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi, Dual-Sim, 4G VoLTE