Here is How to check SEE results on mobile Apps?
The SEE Result 2079 will be published soon. As per the news, the verification process is going on by the Office of Exam Controller (OEC).
How to check SEE results on mobile apps?
Khalti and Neema Academy provide SEE results 2079 from mobile apps. The result icons are visible once the results are published by the authority. To view the results you need to download the apps and get ready beforehand.
We have listed the process to check the SEE results 2080 using both apps:
1. Check SEE results with Khalti:
Now, the payment app “Khalti” is providing a FREE service to check SEE Results. It comes with a mark sheet and grades in particular subjects. Here is what you should do in order to check SEE Result 2080.
Step-by-Step to check to SEE Result
- First Go to the “Khalti” app. (If you don’t have the Khalti app installed, download it by clicking on the website here. “Khalti” app. (Click here for Android Phone) (Click here for iPhone)
- After installing the app. Go to the icon “SEE Result” or search “SEE Result“.
- Enter your examination “Symbol Number” and “Date of Birth (DOB)”.
- View Result
Note: Mark sheets you download from the unofficial sites are not valid. Therefore, students need to collect original mark sheets from respected schools.
Also Read: Check SEE Results on Phone (2028)
2. Check SEE result 2080 with Neema Academy App:
- Download Neema Academy – Online Courses App. (Android users click here)(iPhone users click here)
- Open the app to create an account.
- After creating an account, you will get an OTP code on the phone number you registered with (verify email).
- On Home Page, you will “View Exam Results” (Click).
- Then click on “SEE 2080”.
- Enter your symbol number and Date of birth and then click on register.
Also Read: Check SEE Results on Web (2080)
Note: You will get a notification on your device as soon as the result is published.
Was this article helpful? Comment Below