Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, folks. Ahhh… the season of hugs, kisses, overpriced bouquets whose flowers wither away after a day, and electronic gizmo surprises! But with all the overpriced mobile phones floating around the market right now, one might feel a bit too empty in the wallet to give their loved ones a proper gift. Yes yes, we all know the cliché “Love finds a way”. But most of the premium phones on the market are just too damn overpriced!
Redmi K20 Pro – Pricing and Availability:
Luckily for all of us lovebirds hovering around the gizmo market, Redmi is offering a price drop on its prized K20 Pro this Valentine season. Yes, you heard that right. While the price of the Redmi K20 Pro stands at 49,999 for the 8+256GB variant, Mi Nepal has reduced the price to Rs 46,999 temporarily. Yes, TEMPORARILY. The offers stand only for a limited period of time. So, you’ll have to hurry up if you want a K20 Pro yourself.
The K20 Pro can be bought at its reduced price from any one of the 900+ Mi authorized stores across Nepal. If you’re more of an online shopper guy or gal, you can make use of the deal from their online partners Daraz and SastoDeal as well. The offer stands only in the 8GB+256GB variant though.
K20 Pro specifications:
The K20 Pro is a brilliant phone and offers a premium experience for its users. Coming in with 6.39 inches of solid SuperAMOLED goodness and a glossy glass finish on both sides, this phone is quite a beauty to look at. The screen houses an under-display optical fingerprint scanner, which seems to be the trend for most premium phones these days.
Inside, it houses a Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) chipset with an Octa-core Kryo processor and Adreno 640 GPU. So, it can handle heavy use with relative ease. Most of the latest games run without any hitches. With a 20 MP Motorized pop-up front snapper and triple setup of (48+8+13)MP on the rear, it is quite well-equipped for clicking picture-perfect photos and videos too.
K20 Pro Full Specifications:
- 6.39 inches SuperAMOLED Display
- 1080 x 2340 pixels Resolution, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 PPI density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection with glass finish on both sides
- Motorized pop-up 20 MP selfie camera, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- 48 MP, f/1.8 rear primary camera +wide with PDAF, Laser AF, 8 MP, f/2.4 telephoto lens with PDAF, Laser AF and 2x optical zoom, and 13 MP, f/2.4 ultrawide lens
- Fingerprint sensor (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, etc
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with 27 W Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 4+)
- Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) chipset with Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU
What do you think about this offer, and does this price drop tempt you to consider the K20 Pro? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!