- Both Xiaomi 14 and 14 Pro are suggested to feature a 4K selfie video recording option and a periscope zoom camera.
- As per the news suggested, Xiaomi manages to reduce the bezels of the 14 lineups, compared to the Xiaomi 13 and 13 Pro.
- The series is expected to be powered by the upcoming Snapdragon Gen 3 chip, which is scheduled to be released in October.
Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro Overview
The flagship smartphone series is said to come with various latest and new specifications materials. In this, we will learn about all the official speculations on Xiaomi 14 Series. Without further here’s everything you need to know:
Finally, the highly anticipated flagship series with recent leaks suggest incredible camera capabilities. 14 series is the official successor of the previous flagship devices of the Xiaomi 13 Series.
According to the tipster, the series will feature improved optical zoom capabilities with a periscope camera setup. The vanilla Xiaomi 14 is expected to offer a 3.9x optical zoom and a 90mm focal length, while the Pro is said to have up to 5x optical zoom and a 115mm focal length.
For comparison, Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Pro had up to 3.2x optical zoom and a 75mm focal length. Although the upcoming 14 series has not been revealed in other camera sensors, it has been spotted on the IMEI database, with different model numbers for the Chinese and Global variants. We can expect it to have three 50MP sensors at the back, similar to its predecessor.
- Infinix Smart 7 Plus launching this month with a large battery capacity in Nepal
- Benco S1 Pro launching soon in Nepal with budget-friendly price options
- Apple Mac Pro with powerful M2 Ultra Chip, 76-Core GPU Set in Nepal [Pre-order Available]
Build & Display
For the display, Xiaomi had managed to reduce the bezels, particularly at the top and bottom, compared to the Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Pro. Likewise, the lineup is said to come in two models, with differences in display (flat edges or curved).
It is expected to be powered by the upcoming Snapdragon Gen 3 chip, which is scheduled to be released in October. These phones will most likely be among the first to use this new chip.
Battery & Other Features
In terms of battery, both phones are rumored to have a large 5000mAh cell, but they may differ in terms of charging speed. The regular is expected to support up to 90W fast charging, while the Pro may support 120W fast charging.
The lineup is also rumored to include a faster USB 3.2 (Type-C) protocol, allowing for connectivity with a 4K external display. While the Xiaomi 13 Series only offers a USB 3.2 Type-C port on the Xiaomi 13 Ultra, while the rest of the phones had a slower USB 2.0 Type-C connection.
The Series is expected to debut later this year. For more Tech news and deal follows our website. Till then, keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube for the latest tech news. Also, subscribe to our website’s notifications as well.